FREE SEO help for your website
Have a read of this article.
In it, Matt Cutts a Google Engineer and blogger sums it up:
- Ask the question 'What are people tying into Google to find me?' When you have the answers, MAKE SURE those words and phrases are on your website's home page.
- Fill your 'tags' - make sure your Page Title and Meta Description sum up what you are about. No misspellings please!
- Get other sites to link back to you. Phone around, make sure your best mate has a link to your site and return the favour. (Make sure he's linking to you from a keyword too)
- Create a blog - or, more importantly, keep the content on your site fresh and keep adding to it. Don't ask 'What can I delete from my site?' ask 'What shall I add today?' Any Content Management System (CMS) will allow you to do this - and ALL Krann sites come with a built in CMS to turn your website into an online media experience!
- Register for free tools - Google's webmaster tools (at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en) helps you optimise your site with Google - this is part of what Krann Ltd do for you when we optimise your site for Google ranking.